For the next couple of weeks or so we will run in smaller groups of approx 6, as it’s still easier to maintain social distancing. We should have enough run leaders available for everyone that wants to run.
Please visit https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/BirminghamSwiftsLGBT/Runs to book on to the run, or use the Run Together app (available on itunes and google play). Visit our post on https://www.facebook.com/birminghamswifts to leave a comment if you can’t do either of those, or you are a new runner or have any questions!
If you haven’t already completed the 2020/21 Swifts Membership form, you will also need to have done that here: https://forms.gle/EA9ChXNcnU7Vih9h6
Please note, groups of up to 12 runners per run leader are ok from mixed households outdoors as per new EA Guidelines.
Gather outside The Fox ready for a 7pm run start – The Fox will NOT yet be open so please come prepared to run as no bag storage or toilets available (this hopefully changes from 15 April – watch this space!).
Health and Swift Safety Notice:-
1. If you have symptoms then do not attend
2. When gathering outside The Fox please maintain 2m distance at all times, this includes any loop points (which will be minimised) and at any stops/road crossings etc
3. Follow respiratory etiquette – cover mouth if coughing/sneezing etc and use hand sanitiser
As always, you run at your own risk!
– If you are wearing headphones please make sure you can still hear the run leaders.
– don’t just follow another runner across a road as you might get run over! (sounds obvious but you’d be surprised what we see as run leaders lol)
– be polite around other road/pavement users, we all represent the Swifts when we’re out as a running group
See some of you Thursday night!