Are you all ready for a Sunny Swifts Social Run? Thursday 10th June 2021
WARMUPS START 7PM AT PAGODA (what3words location: with.shorts.limbs), BAG DROP AT FOX AVAILABLE EARLIER
Our Thursday runs are for those who can run (even if slowly) for at least 5km – if you can’t do that then please look out for our free Couch to 5k course, hopefully coming soon! We will run in a larger group, with proper looping where the faster runners loop back to the slower runners! The run should last about 45 mins to 1 hr.
The Fox will be open for bag drop before the run – if using The Fox please leave enough time to get to The Pagoda for warmups at 7pm! After the run, The Fox has space for groups of 6 outside – please respect the covid rules if you go to the Fox!
Please visit https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/BirminghamSwiftsLGBT/Runs to book on to the run, or use the Run Together Runner app (available on itunes and google play). Comment on here please only if you can’t do either of those, or you are a new runner or have any questions!
If you haven’t already completed the 2020/21 Swifts Membership form, you will also need to have done that here: https://forms.gle/EA9ChXNcnU7Vih9h6
Health and Swift Safety Notice:-
1. If you have symptoms then do not attend
2. When gathering outside The Fox please maintain 2m distance at all times, this includes any loop points (which will be minimised) and at any stops/road crossings etc
3. Follow respiratory etiquette – cover mouth if coughing/sneezing etc and use hand sanitiser
As always, you run at your own risk!
– If you are wearing headphones please make sure you can still hear the run leaders.
– don’t just follow another runner across a road as you might get run over! (sounds obvious but you’d be surprised what we see as run leaders lol)
– be polite around other road/pavement users, we all represent the Swifts when we’re out as a running group
See some of you Thursday night!