SOCIAL RUN THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021 – 7pm AT PAGODA!!!!!!
NOTE: WARMUPS BACK AT PAGODA!!! (what3words location: with.shorts.limbs)
For the next couple of weeks or so we will run in larger groups of approx 12-15 of mixed abilities – back to proper looping where the faster runners loop back to the slower runners! The run should last about 45 mins to 1 hr. We should have enough run leaders available for everyone that wants to run.
The Fox will be open for bag drop before the run – if using The Fox please leave enough time to get to The Pagoda for warmups at 7pm!
After the run, The Fox has space for 8 groups of 6 outside – please respect the covid rules if you go to the Fox!
Please visit https://groups.runtogether.co.uk/BirminghamSwiftsLGBT/Runs to book on to the run, or use the Run Together app (available on itunes and google play). Contact a run leader please only if you can’t do either of those, or you are a new runner or have any questions!
If you haven’t already completed the 2020/21 Swifts Membership form, you will also need to have done that here: https://forms.gle/EA9ChXNcnU7Vih9h6
Please note, groups of up to 12 runners per run leader are ok from mixed households outdoors as per new EA Guidelines.
Gather at The Pagoda ready for 7pm warmups start – The Fox WILL be open from 6pm for bag drop before!
Health and Swift Safety Notice:-
1. If you have symptoms then do not attend
2. When gathering outside The Fox please maintain 2m distance at all times, this includes any loop points (which will be minimised) and at any stops/road crossings etc
3. Follow respiratory etiquette – cover mouth if coughing/sneezing etc and use hand sanitiser
As always, you run at your own risk!
– If you are wearing headphones please make sure you can still hear the run leaders.
– don’t just follow another runner across a road as you might get run over! (sounds obvious but you’d be surprised what we see as run leaders lol)
– be polite around other road/pavement users, we all represent the Swifts when we’re out as a running group
See some of you Thursday night!