Next Starting Out Sessions Saturday 21st June 2018
- Designed for people who haven’t run before or are not regular runners.
- Location: Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham
- 10:15am meet for 10:30am start
- Lead and organised by an England Athletics qualified leader.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to come along (or fill in the form below.)
We know that it can feel tough starting out on your running journey, especially if your fitness levels aren’t where you’d like them to be. That’s why during the year we hold our Starting Out Sessions designed to help you up and active with the goal of completing a 5k run after a 10 week period.
The programme is designed to gradually increase the amount you run at a pace that’s comfortable for you, with periods of walking included.
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll be welcome to continue your running journey with us on our other weekly runs and even think about taking part in races!
For more information or to register your interest, please email email@example.com or filling out the form below.