Our Thursday night social runs this week and next week (3 & 10 March 2022), will be our chance to celebrate International Women’s Day. We’d love to see as many past and current female members of Swifts come along as possible, so spread the word! And it would be great if current members could even bring along a female friend to encourage more to join our friendly club!
Beginners don’t need to be active runners yet – this week we will have a taster session for our new Starting Out Couch to 5k Programme starting in April that will take total beginners to finishing your first ever Park Run!
- Bag drop available at The Fox pub,17 Lower Essex St, Birmingham B5 6SN from 6:15pm .
- Warmups / run /taster session starts at 7pm prompt from The Pagoda Island (what3words location: with.shorts.limbs).
- Duration if you are joining us for the full run is usually less than an hour, covering around 5 miles. Our taster session will be nice and easy for those of you who are beginners!
- Changing facilities available at The Fox (currently no showers).
- Drinks, food and further social time at The Fox afterwards!
Spread the word – see you Thursday!